size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOoze ImmuneThe Ooze Participant
10-04-2020, 10:45 AM
Kichi had thwacked away the stick that had dared to attack him, then turned planning to do a better job this time. He was intently focused, butt and tail both wiggling. A voice spoke and the little grey and white fuzzball jumped in the air straight up, before turning around to look at the wolf.

“I’m not lost. Home is,” Kichi paused wondering if it was ok to tell the stranger where his home was. “Lurid just went hunting, so I’m waiting here, um, close.” Waiting was probably meant to be just in his little den-like area without protection but, he was close! Besides the little pup was sure if he called for it mom’s companion would be nearby.

“I’m Kichi!” Now he saw no reason not to toss out names, his little tail wagged as the secret part was done and over with. “Who are you? Do you live out here?” He hadn’t seen another wolf since well, the bad time. The bad time he wasn’t going to think of anymore. Swallowing back that dark pit of thought he focused on the fun of another wolf about. “and whatcha doin?”