size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
10-04-2020, 01:27 PM

Naiche nodded at Meadow’s point of the waters being good for healing and relaxing.  He doubted the water was overly relaxing in the heat but in cooler weather, it would be.  As to healing, he hadn’t been aware of it helping that but that would certainly be helpful to her.

“I’ll do the best I can,” said in return to her warning of not getting to injured.  “I do prefer it being the other who takes the damage.  However, I can’t get stronger without a few risks.” That latter was true enough but really the best reason to fight was it the rush of excitement it gave him.  Never had he known how wonderful fighting could be until he had joined the armada.

“Well for the sake of a new pack I hope it doesn’t seem too much use all the same.  I’ll be sure to make time to visit it."  What news did he have to offer? “I’ve ranked up from student to warrior.  I am hoping to raise in rank considerably more.” Yes, he was young for it but Naiche would not allow that to stop him. “Sirius is expecting pups any day now!  I’m hoping I can help with their training.”

Speech:"Live to fight" Think

[Image: WE5CTgt.png]