Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-04-2020, 07:42 PM

Ragna carefully used one of her paws to scrape the fat and suet she'd brought with her into the bowl. She got as much as she could and then licked at her paws t clean them. With the fat added she took a stick and mashed the fat and the leaves together, looking to get everything well mixed. She gave the concoction a quick sniff and nodded lightly to herself. Yes, this looked and smelled right. She scooted the bowl onto a piece of raw hide and dragged it over to the fire so the long end of the rawhide was facing away.

At that moment another wolf entered onto the scene. She seemed a friendly enough sort. Ragna smiled. "Hello there! Oh, I'm working on an ointment and a tincture. There's an elderberry bush right there, thought I'd make some use of it. If you want to share my fire you're welcome to."

Ragna turned her attention to the tincture. She pulled out a bottle of water and a small jar of wine as well as an empty bottle. Inside the empty bottle she carefully placed some green elder bark.