size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

1KChristmas 2019
10-04-2020, 08:10 PM

It took all of two seconds for Darya's intrusion into Jupiter's bush before he started bombarding her with his drunken complaining. For all her infatuation she did have to admit he could be a bit of a drama queen and fought back the urge to roll her eyes, she was about to ask him what had happened when he suddenly jolted towards her, his forepaws wrapping around her shoulders and he pulled. If she'd been more prepared she might have actually been able to avoid falling directly on top of him, but since she hadn't expected his sudden grab well.

Darya stumbled, stumbled, then fell. The whole of her weight coming crashing down across Jupiter's form. An exclamation of pain left her lips as she smacked her chin against the ground on the other side of Jupiter. Then suddenly she realized what had happened and scrambled worriedly to her paws, shooting back up to her full height. The branches of the shrub pulling at her fur as her head and shoulder broke free of the top of it. "Sori!" She said as she awkwardly maneuvered herself around her friend, hoping he hadn't been too crushed by her fall. Ducking back into the shrub she spun carefully and finally got herself into position to lay down beside him, though her hind paws and tail were definitely poking out from under the leaves, it wouldn't remain a hiding place for too long with her here.

"Da you offtin dringk on bud days?" She asked softly, watching her friendly carefully. There was so much about him she still didn't know, and there was something both saddening to discovering this part of him, but also thrilling.

"Говорить"

Art by TakahiroReta
Darya has a thick Russian accent, hover for clarification.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3