size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-05-2020, 02:20 AM

Naiche chose his pig and Asla nodded. Again, she put her maw close to his ear, whispering into it. "When you and your hunting party have chosen a target, then it's time to lay out what the purpose of each member is. In this case, we're both chasers. The best course of action is for you to run in from one side and I'll take the other. We'll hem the pig in so that it can't veer off the path. It will tire and we'll be able to grab it." It should be an easy hunt. Very straight forward. Good for a beginner.

"When hunting larger prey, it's best to go in groups of four or more. Two runners, two to ambush at least." Asla bumped shoulders with the brute beside her. "Are you ready? You take left flank and I'll take right. Watch for my eyes through the foliage. We'll go when we're both in place." It was important to have the proper timing. If one wasn't in place by the time the other was, you ran the risk of prey escaping.

Leaving Naiche where he was, Aslatiel moved quietly around the area where the pigs wallowed. Once on the other side, she peered through the flora, watching to see when Naiche would be in place. Once he was, they could begin. She would let him charge first.

"Speech"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]