Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
10-05-2020, 03:14 PM
The stranger laughed with her as she grinned at his compliment, and he went on easily. The man assured her that he wouldn’t tell anyone and that earned him renewed vigor in her tail wags as she peered at him. He really didn’t have anyone to tell anyway. He gave her a bit of advice about her future name as well, Moonshine perked and listened curiously as he questioned her further.

”I’m really… Moonshine Klein She told him with an expectant expression on her face, as though he would have any idea who she was or have heard her name before. ”I want to protect the world from injustice!” Moon said much more forcefully as she puffed up her chest and struck a pose. She imagined the cape blowing behind her in the wind while picturing the countless enemies she would defeat. ”But, I’d also help my brothers. And my Mom. And my Dad.” She pulled her paw to her chin and tapped gently with one toe as she debated listing off every individual she knew in the empire, but thought better of it. ”Oh, do you need protection from injustice?”