gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
10-05-2020, 07:22 PM

Torin smiled as Eir settled next to him, truly he would have to do something to show how much her support meant to him. But for now, he'd simply focus on this moment, it was the easiest way to get through, just moving day by day, moment by moment. Still, he couldn't help but chuckle as the woman spoke. "If I'd wanted some time alone I'd probably not appreciate you tailing me." He said lightly, it was true but he wasn't really upset, he hadn't exactly been looking for peace and quiet. "But I really do not mind Eir. I'd rather we walk together as equals than you feel the need to lurk in the background."

Eir asked what was on his mind and he sighed. "Same things that have been on my mind for the last year, my missing family, my doubts and worries about Lirim's future." He chuckled darkly for a moment. "Sometimes I leave Lirim in the hope it'll distract me somehow, never works. But I do it anyway." He shook his head, he really didn't want to be dwelling on this right now.

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

Image by Hagon
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3