size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
10-05-2020, 09:28 PM

“Sure," Naiche offered casually as he imagined other reasons to visit regardless. "At some point I’ll certainly be making a trip over.  Tam helped me improve myself in a number of ways, I’d like to meet up with her again for a start.  I’m sure at the time I could check out your place and meet the other fighters.” A quirk of a grin, “I could spar the lot of them to teach them what goals to set for themselves.” The humble fellow that Naiche was.

“I knew I wanted warrior position and I was confident in it for the most part until Sirius mentioned potentially teaching.” Naiche rolled his shoulders in a semblance of a shrug, “that had me nervous, but Tam gave me some advice and so I’m even enjoying that part as well.   As to where I’m going I would like to make it up as high as I can go, Reaper.” Why settle for less than the highest you can get?  Sirius would have one of his kids take over leadership and that was fine, Naiche didn't need to run a pack.  However right underneath that seemed a perfect thing to strive for.

Naiche stood up, feeling more comfortable already that he could more freely move as they talked.  “Patrolling sounds like a great idea and I’d be happy for the company.  Maybe we’ll get lucky and something will come and attack.” The last comment was said with a grin, either as a joke for Meadows sake, or hoping for an attack?  Meadow would have to guess at that part!  “We’ll need to pick up Pan on the way out, had you met him? He’s in a tree near where I entered, at least I assume so.”

Speech:"Live to fight" Think

[/b][/color][/b][/color]
[Image: WE5CTgt.png]