gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
10-05-2020, 11:23 PM
He could barely feel her tail lace around his hind leg, but if he could have purred like a kitten when he head laid over his back of his nape, he would have. It was a soothing feeling really and easily settled him down, though he was still quite drunk and that would take some time before wearing off. Thankfully, he was a lightweight, but that meant it would only stick around longer. If the water in the ocean wasn't full of salt, it'd be worth a few gulps to wash some of it down and dilute it a bit, though Magnus wasn't currently in the right mind to think of something so smart.

"Lorikeet... Keetie... That's cute." He rumbled with a smile, wiggling his toes in the sand mindlessly as she asked about his reasoning to coming to the party. "I could smell it from the pack, so I got curious." He shrugged a bit, careful to not send her on a ride with his moving shoulders. Though suddenly he became a bit too heavy and flopped over onto his side before rolling onto his back and staring up at her with his paws curled up against his chest. "What about you, love?"
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!