gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
10-05-2020, 11:32 PM
Magnus could only hope that he had a good chance at it this time. He had only just joined when Malalia was awarded the rank and Tamsyn the rank of General. While Tamsyn was deserving of the rank she had won, he never could have said the same for the young girl. Life hadn't given her much experience, and like he expected, she failed to rise to the task. Where she had gone, obviously no one knew, but why she had left? Well, Magnus thought he had a few ideas. He suspected there would be other vying for the lofty title with him, and those he had to prove to he was the better choice. Of course, he still had to meet those that had joined while he was away to be completely sure of it, but he didn't want to be too cocky about it, at least to others. He was confident though, and that's what mattered most.

"I appreciate the mission, it was good to get away and adventure for a little bit. I am glad to be back though, but I look forward to any other missions you want to send me on." He offered with a smile and a nod. Even if it was just a quick journey across Boreas to deliver some news or parcels, he enjoyed his alone time. "A rest does seem like a good idea, though. Talk to you soon." He smiled still and added another nod before turning and returning to his old den for the night.

/exit mags
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!