size
Small
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
10-06-2020, 07:10 AM

What was his favorite thing about home?  Outlaw glanced up at the sky thinking about it, “well, treasure hunting there was awfully fun also as a pup.  Eventually, I knew where most the things were, but so many things that even the adults couldn’t explain could really get you trying to imagine what it was.  The beach could still be fun, sometimes the ocean will pull up something different, or find something in the sand uncovered.  Dander was really talented, he’d actually dive under the water for a few seconds and grab whatever he could.” A pause and tired grin, “He got a lot of sand most the time as it was hard to see farther down you went and his eyes kept closing right before they touched the water.  But he once bright up a shiny circular metal thing with really sharp ends to it.”

He had other stories of course, there were always more stories that could switch from one tangent to the next with a breath of air but then he saw another wolf approaching them.  Probably Resin?  For the new wolf, he woke a bit more again, tail picking up the speed in the tail wag, and after the hello to Meadow, he piped in a, “Hello, I’m Outlaw.” Acting too tired in front of someone new seemed rude.  There was always a bit more energy to spare!  The shepherd-mix was bound to be sleeping well later tonight.
Speech:"Life is but a game " Think
Unless noted you can assume Outlaw is wearing his hat.  
It's also likely there is a seagull somewhere nearby