size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022Critical Hit!Beevent1K
10-06-2020, 04:49 PM

Words flow easily from them and Meadow listens with kindness to everything Naiche has to say. Soft smile grows as speaks of meeting the other fighters and sparring with them. Dipping her head in agreement, she thinks that maybe they might have a thing or two to teach him as well. Keeping her attention on Naiche as he speaks of becoming the Reaper, her eyes widen slightly at that piece news but her smile is huge, warm and happy. Meadow has no doubt that Naiche will reach any goal he sets for himself. She tells him, “I am certain you get the position you seek!” before standing and offering to go on patrol with him.

Naiche seems to appreciate the idea of patrolling and the small healer’s eyes round in shock as he mentions something attacking them. Meadow can’t seem to stop the words that blurt out, “No! That is not okay!” Looking around them she tells their surroundings, “We do not want anything attacking us! Thank you!” When she returns her gaze to the wheat colored wolf, her eyes narrow for a moment, inspecting him closely. Is he being serious or was it just said to put her on edge? His grin doesn’t help her decide but, when he speaks of Pan, Meadow completely forgets about the comment.

Tail wags and Meadow says, “I have not met him! What is he? I really like his name. You have met Rigel… right?” Looking up at the owl, Rigel hoots his greeting and swoops down to circle around their heads. As she moves to follow Naiche so that they can collect Pan, Meadow sticks close to the wheat colored wolf with Rigel circling overhead. Her ears strain to listen for anything that might want to jump out and attack. Okay, so maybe she hasn’t completely forgotten his comment. A bush rustles nearby and Meadow wheels toward it, heart thudding painfully against her ribs, ready to fight whatever is trying to attack them.

"Speech"