size
Medium
build
Light
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-06-2020, 06:33 PM
Lachlan still didn’t know if he regretted the night or not, he couldn’t remember most of it still but there were mixed feelings he was worried about exploring. He didn’t really want to here and now anyway, not with everything looming over his head. Firstly was the disbandment of his pack, the place he’d grown up. Where his grandmother(?) had founded for her family. It was going to be gone.

He knew he could find a place in Valhalla, and he’d go and be with his family for a while, but whenever he was with that part of the family he felt stifled. He couldn’t live there. Mostly, his future was uncertain. Abby approached him, and Lachlan sighed as he helped to close the distance between them. If they were going to talk it was better off if they were closer together.

”Just everything.” He chuckled softly, it was a sad sound. ”I’m about to get my mom and brother back, but it’s in exchange for my home.” Lachlan didn’t know why he was telling her this, maybe it was because they had seen each other at their worst (best?) and that had opened him up to her.