gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
10-06-2020, 07:09 PM
Abby's brow furrowed, and her gaze softened in sympathy. Some things she had trouble relating too, small and petty issues that she tried her best to nod along and pretend to understand. The loss of shelter was something that tugged at her heart too much to block out. Maybe she would never be able to relate, being someone who had run away from home rather then have it forcibly taken away from her, but she'd try her best to make the boy feel better about it.
"That's horrible." She wished she could say more, but what on earth could she say? She let them stand in silence for a moment before she thought of a response. Maybe it'd help most to open up as well, wallow in vulnerability. But what had she experienced in the past that came even remotely close? The silence grew louder.

"I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do to help? I can offer you a place to stay if you need one." She'd only joined Fireside a few days ago and she knew it wouldnt be a good look to drag every homeless or soon to be homeless man into their ranks, but surely the higher ups would make an exception at least once.
[Image: Untitled_Artwork_4.png]

Abby is completely blind as of this thread. The curse will lift on the first day of winter.
Abby has a common brush tailed possum companion named Bell. She’s Abby’s guide dog until her curse is lifted. If she’s not mentioned assume she is close by/present.