size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
10-06-2020, 08:23 PM

Naiche just grinned larger at her comment of not wanting anything to attack them, “Oh come on, where’s your spirit of adventure?” but there is some laughter that couldn’t be hidden.  Fighting some predator sounded fun to Naiche but could clearly see it wasn’t something Meadow would enjoy.

Naiche looked up to Rigel, “No, this is my first time to see him.  Does he talk a lot?” Naiche didn’t care for overly playful or chatty companions, they tended to be irritating.  An owl was sure to be better than some though, at least it wasn’t some type of monkey or chattier bird.  Naiche had a tendency to talk other wolves in regards to their companions versus to the companion directly.  Why should he acknowledge them?

Naiche could just about hear Meadow’s heart beat the way she seemed to get worried about the bush.  Sniffing the air Naiche smirked to the bush, “It’s alright Meadow, I can take on the terrible beast.” That said as a cute oddity popped out.  Naiche had learned he hadn’t been the only one ignorant about pangolins. Pan was trotting over on his back legs, hunched over, clawed hands curled inward, his long tail held out at a mostly 90 degree angle, and with scales all over his body.

“As to his name, well I can’t take a lot of credit for a special name. He’s a pangolin, so mostly I just chopped off part of his species name.  He seems ok with that.” Naiche never promised to be imaginative after all.
[/b][/color]
Speech:"Live to fight" Think

[Image: WE5CTgt.png]