size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022Critical Hit!Beevent1K
10-06-2020, 10:36 PM

Frowning at Naiche, Meadow says, “My spirit of adventure is alive and well. And it is going to stay that way.” Just because they are going on a patrol doesn’t mean that they have to fight something. Right? Eyes suspiciously narrow at him and she sticks out her tongue, blowing a raspberry before laughing loudly. Rigel hoots to Naiche before taking flight and Meadow tells the wheat colored wolf, “Nah, he doesn’t really talk. Just hoots every now and again. Although I can kind of tell what he wants to say through the type of noise he makes. I think it is so cool how you can’t hear him when he flies. Owls are awesome!” A huge smile is on her face before the bushes start to move.

Jumping toward Naiche, almost slamming into him in her mad scramble to put distance between the incoming beast and herself, Meadow ducks her small frame behind him as he promises to take on the unknown atttacker. Damn right he is! He asked for this! A strange creature pops out of the bush and moves toward them and a small scream escapes as Meadow tries to climb on top of Naiche. Terrified, never having seen anything as strange as this, the small healer doesn’t take the time to notice just how pretty it is. All she sees is its clawed hands and scales, figuring it to be some type of small dragon.

When Naiche doesn’t appear the least bit worried about this oddity, Meadow stops trying to clamber up him and listens to his words. This is Pan? Well, now that she looks at it, it is kinda cute. Maybe she had overreacted. Just a little. Looking between Naiche and Pan, Meadow smiles and says, “Hello Pan! I was totally not terrified of you.” Looking at Naiche she adds, “Well, maybe just a tiny bit.” With the pangolin and Rigel in tow, Meadow moves toward the border so that Naiche can start his patrol. Looking to the wheat colored wolf she says, “Got any other surprises you want to tell me about?”

"Speech"