An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
10-07-2020, 11:25 AM

Azure cracked a smile at the cat's comment - shit there were pups to be coming soon. Az had almost forgotten. "I'll make sure to let him know that you're at the top of the volunteer list." He joked. He was prepared to reply to her acknowledgement of their tension when Magnus spoke up, and Azure's grin faded into distaste. Separation anxiety? It was frustratingly accurate, and that pissed Az off further. "Witty." The yearling shot back, unamused. "If I'd have found out I was unimportant enough to have a search party sent after me, I'd claim it was a mission, too. No judgement there."

His fur was beginning to stand on end and he shook it out, blowing out a breath as he turned his shoulder to the man. The more time he could spend pretending Magnus didn't exist, the better. It was that or battle out his frustration and betrayal, and he assumed his father would disagree with it if Az made that choice. "Lets get to patrolling then. We need to make sure these borders are safe, wouldn't want a cougar sneaking in while you're babysitting my little siblings." Wait, did Natha even fight other cats? Was that species insensitive? Oh well, she likely hadn't made it to the rank she did by being lenient on intruding predators.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.