An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
10-07-2020, 12:02 PM

While the very uncomfortable warmth within him didn't vanish, it certainly became easier to smile through as she gave him an adorable brow wiggle and a fishing trip threat. He was not the kind of wolf to reject a challenge, and as his grin returned he lifted a paw to prod a claw gently into her chest. "Bring it on. I think you'll find I'm fantastically equipped for the occasion." Bears fished with their paws, Az had bear paws, how hard could it be really? If Mortis could do it surely Az could figure it out.

She offered him to stay and he felt the odd attraction grow, his blush threatening to return. Clearing his throat he squinted out the door, feigning a great interest in the current time and looking thoughtful. "Hmm. Yeah, I think it's late enough that staying might be best." He 'decided' after a moment. Hana'd moved over for him, and he stared down at the space she'd vacated with a growing desire. Az took in a deep breath and padded closer to her, carefully laying himself beside his friend.

How many times had Mortis been this close to her? Had he held her? Az wished for the millionth time that he'd had been born with wings, the soft feathery appendages must make Mortis' cuddles superior in every way. He was finding himself growing envious again, and shoved the feeling down quickly. If he overthought it he'd blow the entire thing, and for some strange reason it was becoming very, very important to Azure that he made Hana happy. Impulsively, he shuffled close to her and aimed to press a kiss to her forehead. His heart was pounding hard in his chest, but he managed to pull away and settle his head upon his paws smoothly enough to appear at least somewhat more confident than he felt.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.