gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
10-07-2020, 03:52 PM
Hela was quick to appear after she called out, one of the few Kleins that Venom could count on to be there for the Empire. She grinned at her aunt as she sat close by. ”Excited. She answered softly as Adrian stalked forward and sat before them silently. Venom gave him a quick nod as her attention was drawn to Sirius. She grinned at her Warlord and his silent and foreboding presence.

Surprise played on her features as she spotted Calamity, but it was quickly replaced with disappointment. Venom wouldn’t forget Cala’s obvious missing presence during the last raid. Her presence now helped to sway Venom on her future position, but she would be under scrutiny.

Lucretia and her band of half breeds followed, though she wasn’t sure what to think of them it seemed more that they were a perfect embodiment of the Klein name. Royal dogs. She kept the thoughts to herself as she watched her mother’s slave slip in before she would focus on Azure for a long moment. She swallowed her pride when it came to the young Fatalis, and she wondered how different things might be if he had accepted the empty place beside her.

She shoved the feelings away to smile at Recluse before Tox made her entrance. She led Obi with her and they carried a painstakingly crafted coronation crown and cape. Venom felt the strong emotions rush through her chest as she struggled to hide them from her features, but she was touched by her sister’s efforts. Toxicity looked like a true priestess, and Venom felt honored by them.

”Thank you,” She offered softly, looking at each one with an appreciatie grin before they stepped away. ”I think you’re right, Obi.” Venom snuck one more glance into the sky and wished Archon could see her now. She lowered her gaze and looked to Sirius, who she considered her mortal father. With him overseeing she could feel almost complete. While she was distracted she hadn’t noticed Deathbelle and Hari settle down to the side. It seemed that for the most part, the weeds had done away with themselves. The Kleins that remained had either already proved their worth, or their presence would be reconsidered.

Venom adorned the crown her sister had made for her and looked over the crowd one more time. This was the first step in moving forward. ”You’ve been gathered to witness the rise of a new Empress. I Venom Klein Abraxas take my birthright now For a swift moment her gaze shifted to her mother as she awaited any dissenting voices. ”I’m going to usher in a new era, where you won’t be judged on your last name, but your ability to contribute and show your devotion.” She looked around again, noting the missing faces, but not being surprised by it.

”I expect all who wish to stay to swear an oath of loyalty to me, and my rule of the Empire.” She stood a little taller, finding her gaze shifting to Azure. She felt his strength despite the distance between them, and sent a silent prayer for clarity. Magenta gaze shifted to Sirius, Toxicity, and Hela. They were so far the pillars she had to rely on. ”Those who wish to go may leave now, but know that the Empire is expanding again soon, and you may find you fit better under another’s paw.” She looked to Recluse and opened the door for her to say what she wanted about taking Lirim.

”If you have a question, or question your place, speak up now.”
[Image: ven-sig.png]