Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
10-07-2020, 04:36 PM

Recluse would wait patiently, listening as her cousin spoke and then would take her nod in her direction as the indication it was to say her piece. Recluse rose to her paws, but remained where she was, better not to act too presumptious, especially if she was going to claim her own kingdom would function as an extension of the empire.

"As Empress Venom has indicated, I have been hard at work looking to continue the empire's expansion, however in order to be successful I will need some support from within. My own pack will be the Empire's eyes and ears, publically unaffiliated but designed to gather information for our empress and her conquests. It may be an interesting change of pace for anyone looking to aid the empire." She swept her gaze over the gathered members, taking a moment longer when she first saw Sirius, it seemed she would have to speak to the warlord himself if she wished to enlist his promise of aid for the empire... Venom had done as little as she possibly could and Recluse had to admit it hadn't endeared her to the new empress, but she'd play the good little subject and do her own dirty work. Then another second when she spotted her aunt and her half-breeds, dogs or not they could be useful to her if Venom's ascension had left a bad taste in their mouths.

Then she'd bow before her cousin, tipping her chest towards the ground in a show of her loyalty to the new empress, and settled in to observe the ceremony Toxicity conducted as part of the coronation.

"Speech"

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.