size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
10-07-2020, 05:39 PM
Walk | "Agria" | "Kaine" | Think

Eyes narrowed as she witnessed him slurp down the bit of tentacle and she was truly disgusted by it. But she tried to ignore it best she could after it was in his mouth and out of sight. He asked if she could share, and she felt like hiding the jar behind her as if it were hers. But instead she thought about how she did in fact steal it and though she was quite greedy, wouldn't be so quick to keep it to herself. "I suppose you could have some." She picked up the jar by the rim and carefully went to gulp down a nice swig. Placing the jar back to the sand she took her dainty paw and pushed it towards the large man. "I'd like to be as drunk as you eventually though." She pointed out without much emotion though not intending to be offensive. She looked around the beaches and back to the crowd of wolves behind and around them, "But shhh, I took it from beside that cart back there." There wasn't much shame through her actions, she in fact even spit out a chuckle through her teeth. Whatever. She planned to go hide back out with her son again and probably not run into another one of these wolves at least anytime soon.

Art by vhitany