size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-07-2020, 07:51 PM

The mist of the early morning filled the plains around the rapids but it wasn't something that bothered Aranea at all. She was used to late nights and early mornings and wouldn't go about dragging herself around until she felt awake. She stopped to turn towards Allegro and make sure he was close by before letting him step up to her and take the lead if he wanted.

Their night had become more magical by the minute it seemed and she was regretting wishing the brute from Abaven would just leave her alone. Her judgment of him was clouded by her hurt memories of the pack and her past and she was choosing to ignore the sour taste it brought to her tongue. Looking up at the large brute with a more joyous grin than normal she would state, "I thought we could get some breakfast before I have to head back to Lirim." She was probably expected back last night but it wasn't the first time she had gone a night or two outside the pack. At least not wanting to leave the brute alone before he woke, she was willing to give him a little more of her time before she had to return back to her normal life.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead