Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-05-2013, 11:35 AM

She hardly let any attention fall upon the stranger of a she wolf, once she saw her brother she couldn't focus anymore. As usual the boy would take a moment before he would give her attention, her kisses already all over his pale face when he realized who she actually was. "M-missed you." Her heart melted, she hadn't thought she would miss her family as much as she did. She had tried to hide it from Cherokee and Silent, but now that he was in front of her the relief of having him back washed over her. She had been keeping herself occupied with new family, and building her own family. "I missed you too, Anthem." She snuggled into his neck fur, he was always the most simple of the siblings but he gave her the most comfort. He was the constant one, he never changed and always seemed happy and stable.
She was able to tear her concentration away from the man when she heard the words come from Novella's lips. "You know- Hey! Are you Song?" Her ears fell back in humble excitement as she turned her attention back to the girl. "Yes, my name is Song. I left Anthem and the rest of my family in Ahlon." A sad smile would replace the excitement on her face as she looked back to her brother's face. "I'm so glad to see you." Her face was once again snuggled into his neck fur.

"Speech"