size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
10-07-2020, 09:59 PM

Naiche didn’t respond to Asla’s comment about the rest of it being easy, but he agreed.  Naiche would most definitely reply about the boar going down but, he refused to make a mistake when they were so close to the easy win.  In the back of his mind, he had been concerned about some problems happening, but this was going well.

So much for everything going well.  Hell opened up its gate and threw a giant boar charging at him.  Naiche looked up with horror at Asla hurtling between him and a giant boar.  NO!  The cry out to Asla got no time to be spoken, left echoing in Naiche’s head.
The gold wolf understood fighting better than hunting and charged towards the boar intending to help Asla kill the monster or at least chase it off.  She was directly in front of it, both a great position to blind it but a horrible position for risk. As Naiche had gone to assist he had to pivot to aside as it bucked.  Even as Naiche moved in he had the sickening view of Asla flying.  No! Naiche swung his head from the flying Asla to the boar but saw it was fleeing.

This couldn’t be real.  No, not again.  Oh crap.  Naiche rushed to where Asla was.  He could smell the blood before he saw the damage. Naiche clenched his eyes shut for a second to pull himself together.  Naiche lifted up his head, a howl for aid.  Asla was hurt and needed a healer right away, and their location.

Naiche could have carried her again of course, but he was worried about doing even more damage if he did so.  “They’ll come.” Naiche felt his own amount of panic then shoved it down in his gut.  His panic wouldn’t help Asla so Naiche would have to wait and deal with his own emotions later. “Better they come to us right now Asla,” Naiche forced his voice to be calm, relieved to hear it come out that way.

What else could he do? “I don’t know anything about healing, but I’ll protect you until they get here.  You blinded it, once you are back in the pack land resting I can make sure it dies slowly.”Asla would want it to suffer wouldn't she? For once so did Naiche.  The gold wolf sat down so his leg was pressed up against her shoulder.  Leaning down the wolf licked her forehead gently. “I’ll make sure you're fine, then the healer will get her and take care of it,” his words coming out soft.  The more he assured her, the more he calmed himself.  Later he could be as scared as he wanted.

Speech:"Live to fight" Think

[Image: WE5CTgt.png]