Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-08-2020, 01:18 AM

Deus's words brought the woman's ears tucking back against her skull for a moment. Her eyes were still wide as the shock of the situation clung tightly to her. She was holding it together for the sake of the boy. It took her a minute to form words, but she managed. "No, he won't be mad at you." A moment later, the wolf in question appeared in her path. Her brother offered words of assurance to the boy, then questioned them both. If he couldn't see the horror in her gaze, then he was blind. She didn't want to say too much in front of Asmodeus, but she needed to say something. "Aureus," was all that she could manage in hushed tones. Other than that, all the marbled woman could do was give her head a shake and look up as if doing so would keep the tears inside of her skull.

Having willed the tears into submission, Fel inhaled shakily and looked to her sibling once more. "I need to get Deus back to his mother, then I'll return and we can..." she didn't finish, only set her mouth in a hard line. A thought flashed in her mind and she decided to offer Eligos the chance. "Or you can take him back and I'll wait here." If she waited here, it would give her time to mourn her brother as she wished to; alone. If she came back to work beside Eli, Fel would have a hard time releasing that emotion that was building up within her.

"Speech"
[Image: mZorPt0.png?1]
Fel can often be a very...mature character. Be aware.