Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-05-2013, 12:19 PM

He was so taken aback by her, he had not expected to come face to face with his father's adopted child. It was sad that he couldn't even call her sister, but he had not spent much time in the presence of the wolf who sired him since the day he had encountered the darkly colored Devya. He hardly expected to see her today, on the day he was in search of that very same wolf. He needed answers, how could this pup help him, she was not even as old as he was.
She was much different now though, compared to the scared and hungry pup he had met hardly a season ago. She would push herself from the earth, her forming becoming more wolf like everyday. His expression surely did not change, and he would not try and hide the stare he had developed. He would almost form the thought of comparing her form to something beautiful, but he was not able to complete it. Instead her words would flood into his mind, "Yes he has. What are you doing here?" Mentally shaking off the thoughts he was finding, I'm looking for my father. You smell like him. He was kind of quiet, the confidant conquerer of the world seemed to be no more. His mother had failed him, and he needed guidance.

Speech,