build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-08-2020, 12:46 PM
Theory slowly stood up as Aurielle seemed to suddenly appear from the air around them. It was no wonder she had chosen to claim the moor - it was the perfect environment for her. Aurielle seemed to be one with her lands. Just as Theo had fixed her eyes on Aurielle, she spotted a smaller black figure sneaking quietly around the white female's legs. "I'm well - and is this one of yours?" she inquired, a grin slowly spreading across her face. She had stepped so seamlessly into the role of motherhood that Theo was a bit daunted. Was it really that easy? No, impossible. Maybe it just seemed easy. "I was enjoying the festivities and wanted to thank you for so graciously hosting us... but I also had an idea for a cooperative festival; more of a game, really," Theory went on, her short tail wagging. Valhalla was now their closest ally and Theo wanted to cement their relationship with a co-hosted festival. Aurielle had always been kind to her but she was still quietly wary of other packs after Winterfell's raid. Better to be pleasantly surprised than expect too much and be disappointed. At the end of the day, Abaven was a family pack that looked after its own.