size
Small
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
10-08-2020, 02:10 PM

Outlaw looked happily at Meadow as she spoke, who doesn’t like someone thinking well of you? She was doing so much to try and help him out.  He was sure glad he had run into her so early on.  A fun day with a new home would make it all perfect.  The grey and black dog had been right, there was nothing to worry about in leaving home.  The raft ride had worked out, met someone knew right away, had fun and a new home.  Everyone should give it a try!

When Resin said no the tail stopped wagging, a confused expression on his features.  ‘No’ didn’t sound like yes?  How was ‘No’ a yes? She was nice so there was no reason to deny them, right?  This had him cast a confused look to Meadow.  She seemed smart and was sure to know her sister well enough to understand.  Would no actually be no?

Once Resin finished her statement it made much more sense! His head raised up with a large grin appearing.  “Oh, thanks!” A joke!  Meadow was right, Resin was a good wolf and funny.  

“Sure, I can help Meadow!  Whatever she wants or you need, I can do that.” Outlaw nodded agreeably, “Well, if I know how too, otherwise someone might have to show me.  I can make stuff too, like my raft, well but it's gone now.  Not sure where it floated off to.” All cheery again happy to know he had a home and forgetting his being tired.  The overly excitable dog would be passing out soon at this rate!  “Oh, we only found one treasure earlier but you can have it if you’d like.”

Speech:"Life is but a game " Think