size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-08-2020, 06:14 PM

His lazy grip around her was still enough to keep her held down and not only because of his massive size compared to her. She shifted her body to lay back on her back, leaning slightly into his dark form barely illuminated by the moonlight. Her eyes searched for his as he spoke, a light and very fake smile across her maw as she listened and tried to feel flattered by the compliment. Her paws were curled against her chest as she was still somewhat trapped under him.

She wouldn't believe that he truly felt that way about her in his drunken manor. He would probably forget about her if he even did bury her. Bury her alive to die. She only flicked her eyes down to his chest before returning to his face. "I should probably get going." Honesty though she wasn't trying to anger or offend the brute. Not that she could oppose their time together was great but she was ready to leave him behind in the dust. He didn't seem like the kind of man that would stay locked down with her and she didn't really want to with him either. She started to shuffle to escape his grasp in order to leave back towards her pack.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead