Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
10-09-2020, 01:00 AM

The Avalon may have allowed a momentary look of terror to cross her face when Meadow asked if she was interested in becoming a healer. "No Mam." She answered emphatically. "Sometimes I can’t even remember I’m in a pack or Theo’s name." she tipped her head up towards the squirrel that was perched on her shoulder. "’E reminds me, lets me know what’s safe ter pick an’ what might be useful... I think we did it... before..." She had to shrug, it was all fuzzy, even with the stupid mushrooms the grey woman had told her to eat, and that in itself came with its own series of separate headaches.

Her tail took up a ready wave at the mention of seeing the hut however. "I’d love to!" A hut? And her owl helped her? Percy was quite impressed. Theo might have been pressing himself into the thicker fur over her neck at the sight of the owl, but Percy paid him no mind, opting instead to share a lop sided smile with the lighter woman. "Squirrel’s either ‘pparently." Maybe that was just companions in general?

"Percy". "Theo".

this city’s gonna break my heart
[Image: 9Fr76Pv.png]