Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
10-09-2020, 01:43 AM

She watched Hana dip her nose in the aloe concoction with some satisfaction. It looked to be working. "Keep that mix handy, put it on yer nose whenever it starts ter sting again, an’ stay out of the sun fer a few days." Happy now the immediate hurt was under control, the Archer-Lyall nodded at her question about the white rocks. "They’re soft n white, yer grind ‘em down t’ powder then mix it up with some water an’ a bit o’ beeswax an’ it goes on like paint, stops th’ sun from gettin’ yer skin." She said plainly.

When it came to where she learned all this though, there was a hint of hesitation in her posture. She was overtired, and thoughts of home hurt, but it was also a simple enough question to answer. "Nonna was th’ best healer around, Ma never really paid much attention t’ what plants did, but she could find ‘em with th’ best o’ them. My Aunt learned from Nonna though, an’ when I was old enough ter stay, I went an’ learned from her. Could call it th’ family business... or one of ‘em...." the latter was added with a hint of a cheeky smirk. Her branch of the family were known for many things, healing least among them.

"speech".

we wear red so they don’t see us bleed
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]