Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
10-09-2020, 02:00 AM

Sedna was grateful for the warmth of the day, it allowed the honey to melt readily on a sun warmed smooth stone. She sprinkled the periwinkle and cedar, allowing Otis to bring the oil out of the leaves by crushing them with a rock to enhance the antiseptic qualities before bringing the whole concoction together. While they worked she considered his question. "’e watches my back," literally in most cases, she often had to carry him around like a backpack. "An’ ‘is thumbs do better with th’ fine work than I can manage. ‘e can climb th’ trees ter harvest what I need ter do my healin’ work an’ ‘e doesn’t back down in a fight just cos our opponent is bigger or meaner. We suit each other." She noticed the silver glint and glossy strands of dark horse hairs.

"If I didn’ ‘ave ‘im, I’d have ter use m’ tongue ter get that inter yer wound an’ it tastes real bad," Otis was scooping up the mixture and approaching the gold coloured wolf, grumbling a low warning, "It’ll sting." She warned as the opossum reached up to apply the salve. "Wouldn’t be able ter stitch yer up either, but ‘e can. It’ll be easier if yer lay down..." They could do this one of two ways, either Naiche would lay down willingly and Sedna would lay across his back with one elbow across his neck and the other over his ribs to allow Otis to work unencumbered with the risk of being bitten, or she would reach beneath his chest and drag the opposite leg out from under him, using her weight to force him to the ground. He came here for healing and he wasn’t leaving until it was done.

"speech".

we wear red so they don’t see us bleed
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]