size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-09-2020, 12:59 PM

It was strange to wonder how the caverns here were made, built by an underground river perhaps and maybe that meant that the west wasn't always a desert wasteland. Occasionally Aranea's paw pads felt a dampness in the stone beneath her, just a tiny puddle if anything but no big amount of water enough to take a drink from. She eyed the multiple stalactites above her, careful not to run under one too large that could poke her from above. Her eyes were still adjusting the the caves as they went in and out of sunlight but she was never careless enough to scratch herself up.

Tamsyn would ask her about Lirim, and Aranea truly didn't know how to respond. She only joined Lirim to try and amend her relationship with Torin but felt she wasn't the best at that anyway. She kept away from the rest of the pack for the most part and even Torin for that matter. She didn't want to be a loner but she felt out of place in Lirim. Maybe as she did in Dauntless. But they weren't the same. Aranea seemed to feel like she never fit in anywhere throughout her life and when she thought long and hard about it, she didn't believe it was only her depression holding her back. "Oh, I uh-" She had to think for a moment, her uneasiness not hard to miss. "It's fine, I haven't been there that long." She wasn't opposed to answering any questions Tamsyn had but couldn't even tell her basic stuff like culture or history. She made it her job to keep the dens stocked with herbs and didn't ask or really care about the logistics of the pack itself.

They came across a shallow stream and she would go ahead to try and lap some water up from it. Her tongue sticking to the stone and it wasn't enough to get rid of thirst only because it wasn't so easy to drink from. She wondered if this specific flow of water was ever wider or fuller, or if it stayed the same covering only the surface in a thin line. "And um, you?" She asked Tamsyn about her pack just out of courtesy of keeping conversation before moving on.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead