Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-09-2020, 02:45 PM
Ooc : i’ll change this from news of their birth to the actual birthing since its late anyway and that's what people assumed xD

Hana was the first to arrive, prancing towards him with something long and slimy in her mouth. He earned a very close up examination on what exactly it was, as she barely missed slapping him across the face with it. He watched as her excitement overtook her, laughing softly. She was as silly as he had been when he had heard the news. “They are amazing he promised her, a little smugly. Of course they were, they were his. He had made them. Okay, maybe Zee had helped… a little.

Naiche had strolled up as Hana gushed, and he turned slightly to nod to Naiche in acknowledgement of the warrior. “We had five this round, so this place is going to be filled with pups” he laughed, his good mood holding tight. “Of course you can help train them, Naiche. And babysit them too, if you like” He winked at Naiche, and raised a brow at Hana, including her in that promise.

“I called them Zee one, Zee two, Zee three… and then I got punched in the face, and I think I missed the naming of the last two.” It was a long running joke since Zee had refused to let him name the first litter.