Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
10-09-2020, 05:22 PM

The massive brute shook her around like a rag doll yet she still didn't hold any fear inside of her. Pain for sure, a pain she had never felt before. But fear, no. Would should ever feel that emotion?

He dropped her to the ground and it was hard for her to muster through the pulsating sting through her back and shoulders to a point she wouldn't really be able to stand. But still, she would try and shift to face the man, her front legs attempting to hold her up before she flopped back down to her chest. "No, I don't." referring to her needing someone. He may have severely injured and scarred her, but she didn't feel the need to go running back to mommy. She never would. And she thought she would never need the companionship. "I coulda had you." A lie though confidence still ran through her. In her mind perhaps if she weren't so small, or maybe if she hadn't given him the advantage in the beginning of the fight, she felt like she could have won. But she wouldn't forget her mistakes this time, though her mouth seemed to state otherwise. "I'll give it a go right now." Her face winced as she tried to stand again but to no success.

Walk "Talk" Think