An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
10-09-2020, 08:31 PM
Luckily the other girl took Sparrow's mistake as her own and quickly introduced herself... kind of. She introduced herself, then corrected herself, then corrected that with a story before giving up. Sparrow couldn't help but to laugh an airy and lighthearted chuckle at it. "Well, it doesn't matter here- welcome Pestilence... not that, uh YOU'RE a pestilence- I mean you ARE, but you're not REALLY, physically, like in name only," she rambled for a moment before shaking her head. "That's, uh, an interesting name..." Sparrow mumbled before realizing she had said it aloud. Her eyes shot to Pestilence's for a second. "Not that I don't like it! It's a fine name! It fits you, I'm sure- wait no, no it doesn't. I mean, you're not a pest and I'm not actually a bird... like a sparrow is a bird, but I'm a wolf. I was actually named after my dead relative, but she wasn't a bird- uh obviously. Y'know, I'm gonna stop talking. Nice to meet you." Sparrow flashed her a toothy smile. Yup, definitely didn't fuck that one up.

Pestilence went on to say she could handle herself- that she could even handle Sparrow. Sparrow was lost in just looking at her and wasn't in the state to take any offense so she just nodded "Yeah, you could take me," she mumbled mindlessly as her eyes got lost in the other's markings for just a moment longer. Then she said she was kidding and to lead the way. Sparrow laughed shallowly, "Yeah, uh, I was kidding too." Before this could get worse, Sparrow spun on her heels and started walking.

"So- uh- Pestilence... what all do you know about this area?" Sparrow said as the two began to walk through the knolls. The large hills and mounds were dotted with foliage and plush grass. Sparrow was used to making her way around the knolls now, but when she was a little pup, she used to really love to roll down them.

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.