Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
10-09-2020, 11:19 PM

She couldn't help but laugh when he mentioned being surrounded by women that could beat him up. She was pretty sure that was pretty much always the case considering how well she, Zee, and Resin alone could fight - not to mention the other women in the pack and the women over in Ashen, but she wouldn't point that out. She thought it was too funny and such a great coincidence that this litter was almost all girls since their first litter had been nearly all boys. They had somehow ended up with an even split of the genders for their children, it had just taken them two litters to do it. The little Zee look alike that he placed at her feet immediately began to hop and pounce her paws, to which Tam giggled and gently knocked the pup over with her paw and tickled the tan girl's belly with her claws. Zeelet, or whatever her real name would be, grappled with her paw as if it was a massive enemy and started biting at her toes with her sharp puppy teeth.

Tamsyn looked up from the turquoise marked pup when Sirius presented her with a little boy, this one darker in coloring, but still showing the tan that was distinct to Zee - which apparently earned this poor boy the nickname ZeeZee. She giggled at the name, knowing full well that was not his actual name. Tam was certain Zee wouldn't let that slide, but she thought seeing Sirius in this element and how utterly adorable he was with his children made her want to go along with it all the same. "You're going to have your paws full with all these girls, aren't you, little guy?" she questioned as she leaned forward to gently boop her nose against his while Zeelet continued to play with her paw and treat it like it was the ultimate enemy she would ever face.

Without a moment of hesitation, she nodded eagerly to the idea of puppy dates, feeling like Sirius was reading her mind. It wasn't the first time and she was sure it wouldn't be the last. "Of course! I feel like that was just a given," she replied, grinning and chuckling as he leaned over to poke at her huge stomach. She knew that it was still just a tad early for them to be born just yet, but that didn't make her wish that the pregnancy part of all this was over already. His congratulations and comment about her being an amazing mother was met with a bashful grin and a little shrug of her shoulders. "Thank you. I do hope you're right. They certainly weren't... planned for by any means, but I've definitely come around to the idea. I'm just glad that Resin is going to be there to raise them with me." She hadn't been certain or excited about being a mother at the start, but the more time she had to get used to the thought the more excited she got about it.

"Talk"