Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-09-2020, 11:40 PM

“He is indeed” Sirius agreed, wondering how the poor man would fair raised with a litter full of girls. He wondered how many of these teeny tiny monsters would be fighters when they were old enough to pick. Of course, all of them would be learning how to defend themselves, that was a given.

Tamsyn booped this little boy on the nose, after tickling little Briar and letting her attack her paws like it was a mighty foe. She seemed just as much in her element as Sirius, and the Warlord could see just how much delight she was going to have with her own babies.

“They will know each other like family. In fact, your ones will be… what, younger aunts and uncles?” he laughed at the realisation. With Io as his sister, Resin had inadvertently fallen into a roll almost like a mother to him. Which made her mate, and their kids… well… the Warlord chuckled again.

“I will be, you were always one of the most patient teachers of my pack. Steady, reliable, and lovable. That’s going to reflect beautifully into motherhood, and Resin of course has done it all before. The two of you are going to raise these kids with pride, and i’ll be there to see it.” he promised his best friend. "Now... this one is called Zeerious" he said, picking up tiny Ophelia and showing Tamsyn her Seer-like eye markings