Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-10-2020, 08:19 PM

Rhona gave him a bit of a guilty smile when he mentioned that she had somehow managed to hit his injured shoulder during their spar and nodded in agreement that she wouldn't do that again. Then he went on to pose a few questions to her all about strategizing and how she might size him up to look for advantages. She looked at him thoughtfully for a moment and tried to piece together what she might be able to point out. Figuring out what was good information to know for a fight was a little out of her realm of knowledge, but there were some things that seemed pretty obvious.

"Well, I'm a little bit taller than you," she noted. There wasn't a huge height difference, but she had definitely noticed those few inches when they were in close quarters together. "So that might be good for trying to get over you to over power you. But you're lighter and faster than me so I'd have to try and keep up with you to do that." A thought crossed her mind and she couldn't help the little smirk that pulled at her lips, the humor surprising even herself. "If I was really trying to find advantages I'd just target that iffy shoulder of yours, but... I'll be nice." She grinned a little and giggled, her tail wagging gently as she gave him a genuine smile for the first time.

"Speech"