Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
10-10-2020, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2020, 03:49 PM by Abilene.)
The child backed away and Abby cringed. Had she scared the poor girl? Was she intimidating? Was she simply that monstrous? The heat was making her mind go in panicked circles, but only reaffirmed the fact that she needed to get the pup out of the heat and to water. She resolves to find the child's parents later. If they'd left their child like this they must've been dead or worse anyways.

She made note to make her approach more gentle, but it was difficult how to exactly achieve that. There was a child under threat for pete's sake, how was she supposed to handle that?

"I think I do. I passed some jungle to the west, but..."
Another problem. The closest water source was claimed by another pack, she had smelt it. Oh god, this was not going to end well. Still, she felt the pressure to get the pup water as soon as possible, and she didn't know the layout of this part of the continent. Guess she'd just have to cross her toes and hope that the pack wouldn't rip them to shreds the moment they crossed the border. "Can I carry you?" She asked. It'd make the trip significantly faster, and the larger wolf didn't know if the girl would be able to walk the distance anyways.
[Image: Untitled_Artwork_4.png]

Abby is completely blind as of this thread. The curse will lift on the first day of winter.
Abby has a common brush tailed possum companion named Bell. She’s Abby’s guide dog until her curse is lifted. If she’s not mentioned assume she is close by/present.