gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
farrah
10-11-2020, 08:55 AM
perked ears would welcome the flow of speech, a slight tilt to her head as her own closer steps mirrored the females. gathering her name into memory, her nose twitched with interest towards talk of the area round them. "truly, some must find this to be a sort of heaven..?" words meant to string along with the conversation, but also held a way of expressing that she knew little about the subject.

her pass towards delicate features didn't seem to cross any lines, even returning with wit and amusement. she couldn't hide it, the look of excitement that sputtered briefly through her orange eyes. a twitch in her lips that hesitatingly urged away a grin. she was steady in her means to close the distance, but now she would pause. just far enough from the other to grant either side a chance to dart.

"I wouldn't say that.." a soft chuckle, gentle lifting of her head. "i mean.. men are certainly tasty." a flex of brow as her body moved, careful steps to take up a different angle to eye upon the others frame. "i find however, they just don't compare to the superior gender.." while she made an effort to remain nonthreatening, her clear expression of looking in full detail was no longer tucked away.

"don't you think, adelphie?" a teasing tone, as if asking. are you tasty?