size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant1K
10-11-2020, 12:04 PM
The woman asked a very good question, and for a long moment Aoife frowned thoughtfully at the braid she was continuing to work on as she thought. She'd spliced in another piece of leather before she spoke up again. "I want to protect people," she said stoutly. "An' I don't want to ever haveta need anyone t' protect me. I jus' want to be able to take care of m'self. Y'don't get to go on adventures if y'stay safe at home where summun else can protect you."

She reached the end of the available leather strips, and carefully tied off the end of the braid. She didn't really like how knobbly the knot made it, so maybe next time she'd glue the end together or like.... whip a string around the end to hold them together instead, but for now this one was done. Solemnly, she presented the finished cordage to Svala for their trade. "Thanks fer talking with me, Miz Svala, and fer trading with me." She grinned that urchin grin up at the healer, quite happily. Her paws were a little sore from the unaccustomed work, though, and she'd be glad to finish the trade and go nap.