Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-05-2013, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2013, 06:58 PM by Jupiter I.)

Jupiter nodded at Camellia's introduction and was about to pronounce that the description of her skills was by no means necessary due to the fact that she'd heard them on her way near, but was cut off as the fae launched into it without even giving the Sol a chance to speak. She shifted her weight a bit irritably, features unchanging but audits flicking backwards with her minutely-irked state. The woman slithered quickly into the gap of silence after the girl's speech, not wishing to be cut off again.

"No, it won't be necessary to show me," she said smoothly, offering a smile and allowing for her irritation to fade, giving the lady the benefit of the doubt. "Both Song and I's children roam the lands and should they happen upon such a thing, the event would be unfortunate for both parties." The alpha took great care to keep her tones even and without emotion other than a proper amount of concern despite the underlying threat that brooded in the phrase 'for both parties.'

"All of that aside, though, I welcome you to Ludicael. With your earlier-boasted speed and agility, I assume you would make a decent hunter when your more... lethal services aren't needed, so I shall name you an Iridia--a hunter." She paused to think, but quickly resumed. "Fishing is the most common source of food in Ludicael, but the slightly salty meadows in the middle of the territory boast a healthy population of rabbits." The population had meandered and begun to taper off when she'd arrived, but after keeping them from being overly-hunted for a while, their numbers had boomed. "You'd also best drink in the more western portions of the river--a bit past the river fork it progressively gets saltier and worse to drink. Upstream is crystal-clear, though."

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.