Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
10-11-2020, 05:03 PM

He glanced toward Memento when she whispered something about them coming, knowing that she was mostly just saying it to herself, but gave a flick of his ears in acknowledgement. Before he could respond he heard the sound of paw steps and looked up to see his mother approaching them. She greeted Meme first and when she turned to look at him he noticed the frown she gave when she saw his scar. It made him realize that he hadn't seen her since that fight and this was the first she was seeing of the results. They both bared scars, both given by some form of family, and the similarities didn't get past him. This wasn't the time or place to dwell on it though and he pushed the thought aside. He didn't really think about his scar any more and he hoped to keep it that way. It was just a part of him now - the same way that his fur was brown and he was unusually tall. To her obviously disheartened question, his ears flicked and he gave a small nod, glancing to Memento. "Yes... Memento was looking for her, but no sign of her yet. We came to look for you and Nausicaa. I've made a home in the mangroves... I'd like for everyone to join me there."

"Talk"