gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
10-12-2020, 06:54 PM
Oh, hell yes. If it wouldn't have undermined the look he was going for Hyperion might have celebrated the woman's response and the fact that he didn't have to do much to get his foot in the door, so to speak. Instead he opted to play it cool. Pretty or not, no one liked a desperate playboy. "I'd like that. I don't think I've ever seen the sunrise over the water and I bet it's spectacular. Beautiful company, beautiful view, consider me hooked." He padded over and sank into the offered spot, which put them in close enough proximity that their hips and shoulders touched. Hyperion was acutely aware of their closeness. Call it a test; if she shifted away he would know he made a minor mistake and do his best to fix it and if she stayed, well, then he needed to do more testing.

Hyperion crossed his wrists and glanced around the beach to get the lay of the land. He noted the low fires, the dull grayness of the sky over the horizon and the deep black overhead. Clouds that had rolled in at some point during the night now blocked the stars from few. It would be awhile yet before the sun rose which meant it was going to stay nice and chilly. Perfect cuddle weather. "The name's Hyperion."