size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
10-12-2020, 07:28 PM

Naiche was of course suggesting her figure out strategy when he was still learning to think more about strategy as well.  The golden wolf didn’t exactly have years of experience in strategic planning.  Naiche waited with as patient a look as possible while she worked things out.  It is easier to be patient now in both that she was clearly trying and Naiche’s mind was thinking through strategy in teaching and in her fighting at the same time.  That was more than enough to try and think through that he just didn’t have the ability to focus on anything else.

“Sounds good to me.  I’m still learning so there might be better strategies I don’t know of, but yes all of those ideas sound good.” Naiche gave a toothy grin adding with a mildly darker tone, “Of course, some attacks can be riskier than others, like attacking areas where a wolf was already injured.” He didn’t say she shouldn’t do it and truly it was good in some areas, but he had to make a comeback to her statement.

“During a fight you won’t get many chances to think about it.  After a fight its never just did you win or lose.  Think over it to make sure you learn as much as you can.” Also maybe if she thought enough about fighting with strategizing what happened she would water down whatever memories haunted her that fighting caused.  Was all of this overly obvious? Did any of it really even help or just keep the battling?  He could always ask Rhona further down the line what she found most helpful.  Naiche wasn't used to talking so much!

Speech:"Live to fight" Think

[Image: WE5CTgt.png]