size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant1K
10-12-2020, 07:32 PM
She grinned cheekily back at him. "Maybe all the way to the battlefield," she whispered back, though she had never been to the battlefield and would never make it that far on her own. Details.

"Hmmm," she mused. A prize? "Whoever loses has to make a present for the winner next time we meet up," she decided. Like, uhm.... I will give you all my shed quills for making stuff with. I think I got five right now and however many until then. They're really fun for poking people with." She grinned. "Oh but we should hurry so we can get a good fight! If my mom finds out I'm gone she'll be freaked. Everyone's so protective cuz I'm little." She rolled her eyes at him, then eyed him with a frown. He better not suddenly start treating her like a little baby cuz she was little, too.

Deciding not to give him the chance, she plopped Tay in her sling down where he could watch without getting hurt, and quickly trotted over to a flatter piece of ground between the wall and the start of Aerie's territory. She stomped her paws down into something that resembled a fighting stance, tail wagging madly behind her. "Ok so let's fight!"

Word Count: 209
total word count: 1176