gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipDouble Master1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3
10-13-2020, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2020, 03:20 PM by Asmodeus I.)

While Fel assured him his uncle wouldn't be angry, the worry still grasped at Deus' already panic-stricken heart. Why were they walking away from Aureus and Eliphas? It was overwhelming and scary, and as Eli appeared before them his lip began to quiver once more. Fel began her reply, and before she was finished speaking Deus was running for his uncle. He aimed to crash his little body into Eli's leg as he had with Fel, wrapping his limbs around him and holding tight.

"Please don't be mad, Uncle E." The boy whimpered. "We were on a walk, and I was so s-scared when the earth started to shake but Uncle Aureus tried to take c-care of me. Then a great big rock fell on him and he needs help, he really needs h-help. I think he's stuck!" He shot a sad expression towards Fel before hiding his face back in his uncle's leg fur. Maybe his aunt wasn't strong enough to move the boulder, but all three of them had to be enough. "Uncle Aureus told Eliphas to s-save me but I didn't need saving, he did. He ran so f-fast away from the rocks, now he's sleeping. He needs to see Mom t-too after Uncle Aureus does. I don't need to see Mom, I can h-help you." It would take a monumental effort as far as Deus was concerned to convince him to release his uncle's leg - wasting Aerie's most proficient healer's time on Deus was a stupid decision when two others needed her help so very badly. He could live without his mom while she helped the two injured men.

"Speech"

[/b][/color]