gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
10-14-2020, 03:48 PM

Wallowing in his own misery, he did anything but notice the woman's approach. Staring at his reflection and lost deep in his thoughts, he had been so fixed on them that he nearly jumped out of his skin when Deathbelle wrapped her arms tight around him. His first instinct was to snap and snarl, but the familiar scent washed over him just as his lips curled around his teeth. Quickly sheathing them behind black lips, he turned the best he could to face her and wrap his own legs around her frame, burying his face into her neck. It took a moment for his mind to catch up with his body, and as he realized what exactly was going on, his arms tightened around her to squeeze, though careful not to hold on too tightly.

"I'm so sorry, I should have told you that Sirius sent me on a mission to look for Malalia and her old pack. I didn't think I'd be gone as long as I was. I'm sorry." He spoke into the fur of her neck, only a moment away from repeating his sorrys some more.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020

Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!