ardent

-- the longest of nights

Demonio

gems
size
build
player
09-05-2013, 09:42 PM

Well that went without saying. Fun trouble is the best trouble, after all. Her laugh was such a happy sound, something he enjoyed hearing and if he was being honest with himself, he wanted to keep hearing. He liked being around Claire and he could only hope that she liked being around him too. It really is. He chuckled in agreement, mismatched gaze intent on her figure. He'd known that his words would probably bring out a reaction in the ebony woman, but he never would've guessed that she would've reacted the way she did. He could see her physically start, her ears swiveling in his direction, her hesitation evident as she tried to figure out just what exactly she was going to say. Well, she didn't exactly do you justice. I didn't expect a wolf as handsome as you. His eyes light up, the organ in his chest skipping a beat at her words. He could clearly hear the flirtatious tone in her voice. Did that mean that she could feel something between them too?

Pardon me miss Claire, but you're beauty far passes anyone's. I certainly never thought that my daughter would have such beautiful friends. His own flirtatious words slipped past his pale jaws, ivory banner waving high over his hips, glad that he had decided out of his den to wander around during the night. My brothers and I were rogues for several years. So I know what you mean about being able to spend more time with family when you're on your own. But you did an excellent job raising her all the same. As much as it was to stand around, the night was beautiful and he wanted to see it with Claire. So the white knight moved forward, gently brushing his side along Claire's, motioning with his head for her to follow, waiting until she did so before speaking. I was a rogue for some time too, after my...[b] Now it was his turn to hesitate. He couldn't tell Claire that he'd been a rogue after his ex-wife had lost the pack. He hadn't talked about Desdemona with anyone since he had joined Valhalla and he didn't want to start talking about her now.

[b] After my pack disbanded. I was homeless for some time before I ran into little Seraphine, who had been left without a family. I rescued her from nearly drowning and after that day we became nearly inseparable. It's like she's my real flesh and blood.
He smiled at the memory of his and Sera's first meeting where she asked him to help her become a warrior, glad that things had turned out the way they did or else he would've never had such an amazing daughter.

Talk like this